[GNC] Font size in journals ver 3.5 build 3.5+ (2019-03-30)

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 10:51:36 EDT 2019

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 8:24 AM <rmomxtx at gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I increase the font size in the journal registers or the system in
> general?
>
> Thanks,
> Roger Oliver

What operating system are you using? How did you install GnuCash?

I looked in the FAQ
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#GnuCash_Localization_.28L10n.29_and_Font_Issues

which suggested I look on the GTK3 page:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3

but as you can see, depending on your system you may need to look in yet
another place.

Let us know more about your system and whether you can find what you need
on the wiki. (This looks like a weak point in the FAQ, so please help us
volunteers update it.)