[GNC] Font size in journals ver 3.5 build 3.5+ (2019-03-30)

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 12:20:31 EDT 2019

Actually, there are several rabbit holes there but they mostly relate to
the operating system that your instance of GnuCash happens to be running in.

As Tommy Trussell mentions, we cannot help much without knowing which you
are using.  It would be very difficult to make a FAQ entry that would not
become obsolete faster than last year's phone book (remember those?), so
the best advice is to ask again here or learn more about your operating
system.

David Carlson

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:53 AM Tommy Trussell <tommy.trussell at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 8:24 AM <rmomxtx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How can I increase the font size in the journal registers or the system
> in
> > general?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Roger Oliver
> >

> What operating system are you using? How did you install GnuCash?
>
> I looked in the FAQ
>
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#GnuCash_Localization_.28L10n.29_and_Font_Issues
>
> which suggested I look on the GTK3 page:
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3
>
> but as you can see, depending on your system you may need to look in yet
> another place.
>
> Let us know more about your system and whether you can find what you need
> on the wiki. (This looks like a weak point in the FAQ, so please help us
> volunteers update it.)
>

> > -----

David Carlson