[GNC] Can't seem to load custom reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Sep 10 14:01:18 EDT 2019

See my other reply on how to get meaningful info in the terminal.

When a report fails, it will prevent loading of all reports in that config-user.scm file.

You can comment individual load lines out with an initial semicolon like so:

;(load (gnc-build-userdata-path "John-Report.scm”))

And that line will not be parsed.

I would test each report one by one. Then start testing with those that don’t fail together adding one at a time. Check your terminal output on each run.

If your John-Report.scm is fine it should load along with the consolidate-transactions report from Doug. (you also need a load line, and the file, concerning gnctimeperiod-utilities for that report)

Of course, if your desired reports match any in the list I provided in my second post, you already know those won’t work, so no need to test them.

Regards,
Adrien