[GNC] could not obtain lock on file maybe in use some where else

Bob Hammons rdhammons at live.com
Mon Sep 9 20:45:40 EDT 2019

I have a windows 10 laptop.   Today I got this message when I opened my file.
I have 3 different files on this computer and they all say the same thing.   It will not allow any  backups so anything I did today is gone.
I tried older files and the same thing happened.
I tried my backups that were on a thumb drive.  They seemed to work from thumb drive.  I then copied them to a new directory on the computer and I got same message and no backups.
I updated to 3.7 with the same results.
My windows has been updating a couple time a week.  Could this be a windows problem?

Thanks for any help!