[GNC] small annoyance with 3.7

Bert Riding reriding at xmission.com
Wed Sep 11 19:08:17 EDT 2019

Hi,

I just installed gnucash 3.7 from the unstable repository for debian.
It works as expected, but for one thing.  If I highlight an entry I
can't move back to the bottom of the register without first making a
change (any change, with or without reversing it) to the entry.  In
previous versions the enter key or the "Record current
transaction" button would be enough to return to a blank entry.

Thanks for continuing development on this great program that I have
used for more than 15 years.

--
Bert Riding
reriding at xmission.com