[GNC] Search results missing values

Ivo Bartonek ivogmbar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 06:40:58 EDT 2019

In the GnuCash version 3.5 happened something which destroyed the
contents of "Search results."

The normal transaction layout is as follows:

In the heading texts we can see Deposit, Withdrawal.

Searching for values equal to 20 in the program version 3.4 results in
the following layout

I wonder why the heading text "Deposit" was replaced by "Tot Funds In"
and the text "Withdrawal" was replaced by "Tot Funds Out".
Nevertheless, the values in these columns are correct.

Searching for values equal to 20 in the program version 3.7 results in
the following layout

In the versions starting with 3.5 the values in the original columns
Deposit and Withdrawal are replaced by lot of zeros, which makes the
search result worthless.

Is this a program issue or do I have any possibility to change some
settings somewhere in order to get a correct search result ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Ivo Bartonek
ivogmbar at gmail.com