[GNC] Gnucash cannot obtain the lock

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 11 22:14:15 EDT 2019

Bob,

You probably want to find a Windows support forum or list. If I had a computer I couldn’t save to from any app, I’d want to fix that soon. At least you have a working storage with your thumb drive though.

As for your last point, I’m not certain exactly what you mean, but if it is with respect to quoted replies here on the list, simply cutting out the non-relevant parts of the quoted material is sufficient.

Since your on digest mode for the list, you could also simply find the message you are replying to, highlight the portion of concern you want to reply to and *then* hit your reply-list/reply-all button. That way, only that selected text will be quoted rather than the entire digest.

Either method works, but the second one is probably less work. (don’t forget to change the subject line to something more meaningful like before rather than ‘Digest...')

Best of luck.

Regards,
Adrien