[GNC] QIF File Format

CharlieRyde cavery at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 12 01:20:45 EDT 2019

I would appreciate your help and advice.
I am using Windows 10.  I have been using Reckon Accounts Premier Edition
2017 for the past 7 years. I have created a CSV file of all the general
ledger transactions through this time and I have purchased the CSV to QIF
software conversion tool.
I would like to convert the CSV general ledger transaction to a QIF file and
import this into GnuCash. I do not know what the column layout in the CSV
file should be nor do I know what the QIF file format should be and I am
finding it very difficult to find decent documentation or tutorials for the
column layout of the CSV file and the record formats in the QIF file.
Would you be able to assist me please?