[GNC] v.3.7 font size

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Sep 15 23:06:36 EDT 2019

The answer is found from the FAQ, though it doesn’t jump out at you.

Section "3.3 Customizing the Appearance" will refer you to the GTK3 page: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3

On that page, section "5 Typefaces" is what you are looking for.

The more direct answer is:

create a file called "gtk-3.0.css" in %APPDATA%\GnuCash if it does not already exist. (you can type "%APPDATA%\GnuCash" directly in Windows Explorer and it will take you there)

Add the following code to that file, or modify a similar rule if the file already exists, to your liking:

* {

    font: 14px arial, sans-serif;

}

Adjust the size and font as desired. Save the file,

You will need to restart GnuCash each time you make a change to this rule for it to take effect.

Regards,
Adrien