[GNC] v.3.7 font size

kblaine at neo.rr.com kblaine at neo.rr.com
Sun Sep 15 13:41:12 EDT 2019

Just updated to 3.7 from 3.6. But the font size of 3.7's Checking register
is smaller than 3.6 and very hard for me to read. I've spent 3 hours over 2
days examining File/Properties, Edit/Preferences, Edit/Style Sheets and the
Help file. I tried every possible choice. Some of which had dialogs to
change fonts but they did not affect the Checking register.

The Help file seems only to explain how to increase font size when printing.
Could not find anything in your FAQs although those are nested so deeply I
may have missed it. I don't want to increase Win 10  "scale and layout"
because that applies to all apps.

I've been using GnuCash for several years and loved it. But 3.7 makes using
the Checking register too difficult because the font is too small. I tried
to find a 3.6 download so as to revert back to it. But no luck on your
website or by Google search.

Is there anything I can do?

Ken Blaine