[GNC] Having trouble trying to use Gnucash instead of Aplos

Daniel Wieberdink danw8804 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:11:41 EDT 2019

David,

Thanks so much for all the detailed information and help. I did read "The
Basics" and some of the other Help Documentation. But then I got impatient
and wanted to try something. Another problem, I suppose, is that I have no
accounting background whatsoever. You're right I should have started with a
much smaller chuck of data to import. I will try the File>Export>Account
Tree function to save my account setup and start over. Thanks again.