[GNC] Opening account with CR no longer works, also BS does not work

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Sep 17 13:03:01 EDT 2019

The bundles have gtk+-3.24.8 effectively since 3.5 (that has a git build from a couple of days before the 3.24.8 release, 3.6 and 3.7 have 3.24.8 from the tarball). The Gtk+ that I tested against was in a different build environment and was 3.24.10. Issues with search in GtkTreeViews have in the past been related to imquartz.c, the Gtk input module that interfaces with the Apple IMs. That's known to have some other problems as well so I guess I need to take some time to work on it.

Adrien, Homebrew's GnuCash "recipe" just downloads the GnuCash dmg from Github and that uses the libraries in the GnuCash.app bundle, not the ones that Homebrew installs. Also, the OP is talking about <return> during a search on the Accounts page. It's getting passed to the search box as space and <backspace> and the arrow keys are getting eaten completely.

Regards,
John Ralls