[GNC] Opening account with CR no longer works, also BS does not work

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Sep 17 15:15:03 EDT 2019

I installed GTK+3 separately so I could use the inspector. (it wasn’t launching from terminal until then) I always install GnuCash from the dmg via Github/Sourceforge. But if that app bundle uses its own libraries anyway then I guess it doesn’t matter.

Sorry, I had just hit <return> with an account highlighted. I didn’t do a search —apologies for my confusion.

Indeed, I can duplicate both of the OP’s issues (CR & BS) by just typing a target account from that tab.

Should I file that as a separate bug or might this all be the same problem?

Regards,
Adrien