[GNC] update aqbanking

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Sep 18 20:32:34 EDT 2019

> On Sep 18, 2019, at 10:20 AM, Tim Meyer <mail4tim at yandex.com> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
> I am using GnuCash on Ubuntu Linux.
> Version: 3.7
> Build ID: 3.7+(2019-09-07)
> Finance::Quote: 1.47
> How can I update aqbanking within in GnuCash?
>
> the version 5.99.30beta is not available in repositories.

And GnuCash 3.7 isn't compatible with AQBanking 6.0 because there are other API changes that AQBanking has made since GnuCash 3.7 was released. There's a third library, Gwenhywfar, that underpins AQBanking and which similarly has new API, so you will have to build all three from source... and probably need to do so frequently as AQBanking progresses towards releasing 6.0.

Regards,
John Ralls