[GNC] job contains errors

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 18 21:32:04 EDT 2019

Tim,

Now that I understand this has to do with AqBanking, yes, I have a better idea of the general scope of the issue.

I’ve seen another recent thread about this that I think is related. There might be some info there for you.

But note, I’m not a developer of GnuCash, just a user like you.

John Ralls however is a developer, and his assessment of how to proceed is going to help you much more than I can.

In no way was I trying to ship you off elsewhere, or make light of your plight. But this does seem to be a problem with an underlying library that someone else develops, and not a part of GnuCash itself. For immediate assistance, you are more likely to find support with the AqBanking crowd than here, though certainly John and others will offer all assistance they can.

Best of luck, and I’m sure anyone on this list with the same problems would be grateful for any feedback as to how you eventually managed to resolve the issue.

The final resolution may indeed involve a mix of feedback from GnuCash users, so please do not hesitate to keep the thread open with your developments. We all benefit from shared experience and knowledge, even if it is on a topic we aren’t familiar with or concerned with at present.

Regards,
Adrien