[GNC] PSD2

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 18 11:37:59 EDT 2019

Tim,

Please DO NOT e-mail list members directly unless specifically asked to do so.

All messages should be sent to the list.

I saw your original post to the list about this, but I have no idea what ‘PSD-2 policy’ means.

It is also very difficult for anyone to offer help if all you are going to say is:

“GnuCash is not working any more.”

We need more specifics.

Does it not start at all?

Does it not load your data file?

Are you referring to online quotes or downloading bank transactions?

What *exactly* do you mean by “not working”?

As for updating, you are already running the most recent version of GnuCash. (not sure about Finance::Quote but I think that is up to date as well)

Regards,
Adrien