[GNC] [GNC-dev] Yahoo blocking GnuCash Email

Dale Alspach alspachde at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:47:41 EDT 2019

I suspect that as Adrien indicated many users expect to see an unsubscribe
link at the bottom of the email. The link executes a script which produces
a page with the extracted actual "To:" email address and a "unsubscribe
this address" button. It might be worth exploring whether such a thing has
already been written for mailman lists. Here is a link about one solution
https://mediaserve.com/knowledgebase/93/How-do-I-add-an-unsubscribe-link-to-mailman-mailings.html

Dale