[GNC] Badly formed URL unknown-type

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 20 16:25:46 EDT 2019

On 9/20/2019 1:08 PM, Uttam Chakravorty wrote:

>   To go back a little, I have become so sure of GnuCash I
> have become lazy about taking a milestone backup after every session.  I
> have no excuse as we do the books every 3-6 weeks so it was not really
> too hard to do.
I'm sure Uttam doesn't need this (now) but everyone else, pay heed. The
little bits of extra time spent making back-ups of your books will all
be made up the one time you need a back-up you didn't bother to make.
ESPECIALLY if you enter stuff in your books only now and then << my
organizations are all low volume, so it's once a month when I have a
bank statement to reconcile against >> there is no excuse not to back up
every time.

Remember, it's not IF you will need a back-up but WHEN.

Michael D Novack