[GNC] update quotes hanging

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Sep 24 00:04:48 EDT 2019

I could be mistaken, but that PPA does not include the recent builds of aqbanking. Allegedly, those builds (with what applications?) seem to work.

More than likely for now, if you are affected, you need to build aqbanking with the most recent version. *Then* all should be well.

The next version of GnuCash is not due out till the end of year.

Perhaps if there is enough demand, an interim update to 3.7 might happen with an updated aqbanking to accommodate Eurozone users. But that would of course be up to the dev team. I certainly don’t mean to encourage more work. But this might be a rare special case.

Regards,
Adrien