[GNC] update quotes hanging

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Tue Sep 24 06:43:41 EDT 2019

I took my gnucash file and stripped out everything except the price
database and the commodities and found the same behavior. Since this
doesn't have any personal information, other than which commodities I'm
watching, I'm comfortable sharing it. Perhaps someone else has a
configuration that works and I can replicate it.

I'm running "gnucash --add-price-quotes accounts.gnucash".