[GNC] update quotes hanging

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Tue Sep 24 06:09:22 EDT 2019

According to gnc-fq-check I have 1.47. The 5 quotes/minute restriction
would explain why when I ran the gnc-fq-dump commands manually I didn't
get quotes for a lot of the commodities. However it doesn't explain the
process hanging.

I left it running all night last night in strace and it never finished.
It was sitting here all night:
8835  write(2, "Use of uninitialized value $q[1]"..., 116) = 116
8835  write(2, "Use of uninitialized value $q[2]"..., 116) = 116
8835  write(2, "Use of uninitialized value $q[1]"..., 116 <unfinished ...>
8826  <... poll resumed> )              = 0 (Timeout)
8826  poll([{fd=11, events=POLLIN}], 1, -1 <unfinished ...>

http://mtu.net/~jpschewe