[GNC] OFX import for Multiple Visa

Kevin Hale Boyes kcboyes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:19:08 EDT 2019

2.6.19 on ubuntu didn't work.
The import was successful but the transactions were put into the old VISA
account instead of GnuCash asking me what account they should go to.
Maybe this is a developer question but how does GC know what account to put
the transactions into?
Which brings me back to a question I asked previously about resetting the
OFX import to GC account mapping.