[GNC] Credit card account with two cards

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 25 05:27:20 EDT 2019

I forgot to mention that you might also run a Reconciliation Report as a first/early step. The report can be made to show only unreconciled and/or cleared transactions. Then you’re looking at each sub-account (card) separately and can make sure everything is where it belongs, then proceed with the Reconciliation.

Regards,
Adrien