[GNC] Credit card account with two cards

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 25 05:24:21 EDT 2019

I’m guessing you mean you can’t verify the account from the reconcile window...

Before opening the Reconcile window, as a first step, I’d go through each account and mark the matching transactions from the statement as ‘cleared’ by clicking the R column. (changing the flag from ’n’ to ‘c’)

Then when you open the Reconcile window, those will have green checks by them. If all is well, then the balance *should* be zero and you can just click to finish the reconciliation, else you might have to edit something, or enter a balancing transaction until you can track down the error.

Regards,
Adrien