[GNC] Transactions Associations

Joseph G. Keithley, III jgkiii at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 23:28:09 EDT 2019

Thanks Dave.

I tried all the clicking I could think of and the only one that did anything was when I selected the "R" box on the import screen for an item and then double clicked on that row.  A window titled "Select Matching Existing Transaction" and the bottom part of that window labeled "Potential Splits..." was blank.

I downloaded your guide, I will give it a read.

iii