[GNC] Transactions Associations

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 06:57:52 EDT 2019

It's possible that when you first started importing this data, GnuCash
didn't initially recognize the source of the data so you needed to tell it
which GnuCash account to import the data to.  At this point, you may have
selected a sub account of the account you actually wanted.  Once GnuCash
learns what account receives what imported data source, I don't know how
that can be changed.

I think another member here faces a similar situation, only in their case,
Gnucash incorrectly recognized a new account's import data as belonging to
an established GnuCash account, so GnuCash denied them the opportunity to
steer the new account's data to the new GnuCash account established for
it.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis <http://www.linkedin.com/in/electromechanical>