[GNC] transfer dialog shortcut

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Sep 26 10:27:40 EDT 2019

Dear Tim,

Tim Meyer <mail4tim at yandex.com> writes:

> Dear Derek, thank you, this is a different command.
> My focus was on the pull-down-menu to choose the right transfer account

>From both the subject and original query, the question read as "what is
the shortcut to open the transfer dialog?"  Clearlt that's not what you
are asking.

Even with this current clarification, asking about a "pull-down to
choose the right transfer account", I am STILL unclear on what exactly
you're asking.  The reason for my confusion is that there are multiple
places where a transfer account is chosen.

So, to clarify your question and ensure you get the best answer
possible, could you please clarify what it is you are trying to do,
where in the program you are trying to do it, and any other information
that might be useful?  For example:

I've opened my Foo Account register and I'm trying to enter a new
transaction; I get to the transfer column and ...  Or, I've opened the
Transfer Dialog (e.g. Ctrl-T) and want to ....

Thanks,

> Am 25.09.19 um 16:42 schrieb Derek Atkins:
>> It's always been Ctrl-T for me?
>>
>> -derek
>>
>> Tim Meyer <mail4tim at yandex.com> writes:
>>
>>> Dear group, is the shortcut ctrl + arrow up for the transfer dialog
>>> deactivated? In my version it is not working any more.
>>> Version: 3.7
>>> Build ID: 3.7+(2019-09-07)
>>> Finance::Quote: 1.47

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745