[GNC] Relocating user specific application data to another directory

mark101 gnc.nabble at marko.33mail.com
Sat Sep 28 19:10:31 EDT 2019

Hi Geert

Following your post I did the following:
- Firstly, I created the following directory in my Windows system to
simplify the re-location path: C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash\GnuCash
- I then edited my 'enviroment.local' file, using both GNC_DATA_HOME and
GNC_CONFIG_HOME as you advised, and had a number of attempts using different
syntax.
- Unfortunately, none were successful.

Here is my enviroment.local file.  environment.local
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t378751/environment.local>
As you'll see:
1) I've retained each failed each attempt within the file by hashing each
out.
2) I've taken a 'dart-board' approach with my syntax attempts with no real
understanding of what it should be! Hope you get a chuckle out of it!

Regards

Mark