[GNC] GNUCash beginner setup

denz denzil at mpi-sws.org
Fri Apr 3 14:56:27 EDT 2020

> Looking over your sample file info again, are these multi-currency
transactions that aren’t being learned?

Hi Adrien,

Not really - they are just single currencies. I was surprised that the ex=
pense account assignment was not done properly for the same transaction v=
alue. I looked into the =22import map editor=22 function and it was clear=
 to me that the Bayesian rule filtering was having challenges. =46or exam=
ple, a transaction with the same =22Note=22 with the same transaction val=
ue was being classified into 5 different expense accounts.