[GNC] GNUCash beginner setup

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 3 15:03:06 EDT 2020

Same ’Note’ or same ‘Description’?

I thought it was keying off ‘Description’.

Do you mean, in 5 different imports, the assignment is different each time, or in the same import? (creating 5 different transactions)

Do those transactions have more than 2 splits? If so, do the additional split lines in the CSV contain duplicate info from the main split? I seem to recall there is a way to specify that case.

Regards,
Adrien