[GNC] Badly formed URL

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 11:15:43 EDT 2020

The above is a screenshot of Receivables Aging.  The Company name was blank.  When I clicked on the amount, it showed that it was a badly formed URL.  I have tracked it to a customer that wanted an amount owed him to be put on account.Ideally, this would show his name.Should I delete the payment and create a new one.This occurred on 3.8 Flatpak Peppermint 10 on an Acer Laptop.  (I have since upgraded to 3.9 Flatpak.)Thanks.

Bruce Preach the Gospel wherever you go.  If necessary, use words.