[GNC] importing transactions with splits

Jeremy Mordkoff jeremy.mordkoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 21:53:51 EDT 2020

This has to be a solved problem, but I cannot find the solution.

I am importing amazon transactions. Date and description are easy. But how
do I create a split transaction from the item cost, shipping, taxes and
total columns? Can I do that as a CSV or do I have to convert it to some
other format?

--
Jeremy Mordkoff

*Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no
harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more
to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.*
-- John Stuart Mill, 1867