[GNC] Copy Scheduled Transaction

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 6 11:40:28 EDT 2020

On 2020-04-06 07:20, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> You can have as many splits as you like. (I’m sure there is a limit, but I haven’t found it)
>
> You don’t need to have 5 separate transactions unless they need to fire on 5 different dates. You can combine all of the splits into a single transaction.

But then doesn't that mean that GnuCash will reorder the splits of the
combined transaction to put all debits first and all credits last? From
a human perspective, that would make it hard to see which splits are
related together in one of the original 5 transactions.

Or is there a way to override GnuCash's reordering and specify a desired
order for the splits in one transaction?
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com
http://OakRoadSystems.com