[GNC] Copy Scheduled Transaction

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 6 12:20:49 EDT 2020

Yes, they’ll be reordered. Technically, they’re all related to each other anyway. If a single real world event happens, recording it in various pairs of debits and credits is just an artificial division. A case can be made that it really is a single transaction.

If one really needs to see the debits and credits in pairs, you could use some sort of tagging or prefix system in the memo field, or use the Action field of each if not otherwise needed.

So you could have something like:

Action	Memo		Account	Debit	Credit
A	Something	xxx	100
B	Else		yyy	50