[GNC] What is Unrealized Losses/Gain in Balance Sheet Report ?

Long Phamhoanglongvn at outlook.com
Wed Apr 8 07:06:44 EDT 2020

Hello Fred Bone, Frank H. Ellenberger-3.

So, should i do anything or leave it ? or i need to add some transactions to
balance that, and how ?

For now, i only transfer money between my bank, which mean my money will
auto exchange to $ when i transfer to USD bank, and auto exchange to VND
when i get back my money. With money rate at the time i transfer money. That
it !!

I had read a lot documents from GnuCash and it's so extreme hard to me. So
please give me a example if you can.

Thank you so much.