[GNC] Price of gold

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:22:10 EDT 2020

I use Kitco.com/markets for my prices of precious metals.  It is as
accurate as one can get.  (The real value of an ounce of gold or silver
is currently controlled by the paper markets.  And of course it is
priced in USD.  It would be more accurate to price USD in grams of gold.
But that will probably never happen in my lifetime.

Les