[GNC] Starting Balance in Reconciliation Window wrong

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 02:10:33 EDT 2020

So, David, you're saying you edited the data file directly in order to fix the new reconciliation problem?

If so, that's a pretty strong indication to me that this change should get rolled back. There is no situation in which I think an end user should have to edit the data directly in order to complete reconciliation.

David T.