[GNC] Starting Balance in Reconciliation Window wrong

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Apr 9 07:03:29 EDT 2020

If I understood David correctly, the error was not caused by the change in the reconciliation code, but by David inadvertently entering a short year date. (“20” instead of “2018”, which became “2020”)

In that case, since there is no facility to the user to edit reconcile dates, the only option is to edit the data directly.

Regards,
Adrien