[GNC] Auto-delete imbalance with no value in split

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 10 11:45:46 EDT 2020

I suspect the problem arises from using the basic view and/or hitting [Enter] rather than [Tab] to advance out of the amount field.

I had lots of issues when first using GnuCash many years ago. Probably 95%+ of my transactions are more than two splits so I was constantly having to expand them to see info. I switched to Transaction Journal view and never went back. I also find that view very useful for someone learning double-entry as you can see what is going on at all times.

Regards,
Adrien