[GNC] Keeping Imported Transactions from Overwriting Data?

Eric H. Bowen eric at ehbowen.net
Sun Apr 12 10:28:26 EDT 2020

   Especially since my understanding of US IRS rules for paper checks is
   that the payment is made when the check is written and mailed, not when
   it clears. If I write a check for my mortgage payment and mail it on
   December 31st of 2019, it arrives at my bank on January 2nd and clears
   and is posted on January 4th, the payment was made in 2019 for tax
   purposes. The date should not be changed.
   Sent via [1]BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox for Android