[GNC] Saving Data

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 13 07:30:13 EDT 2020

If on a Mac, indeed you cannot double-click the file to open. You have to use File > Open (or the recents list) from within GnuCash.

As for exporting and importing the account tree, that should be as simple as File > Export > Export Account Tree to CSV, and then in the new file: File > Import > Import Accounts from CSV.

As for the error message and saving, we’d need the text of the message to advise further.

Regards,
Adrien