[GNC] invoice set up

Marianne Swienink-Havard mshamh at mac.com
Fri Apr 17 09:13:49 EDT 2020

Hello all
If this is something really simple which appears in the manual, I apologise.  I can’t find it.

Would you mind checking the PDF attached.  This is a generic invoice which I need to enter as a GNucash invoice.  I am having trouble with the top area.  I am a tourguide and receive commission on tours sold locally.  This will go down as an income but I need to deduct the expenses.  I have tried all sorts of ways.  I can’t just put it down as any old expense account because it would not be deducted from the commission earned.  I don’t want to make a new invoice. Do you have any idea how to create an account for this, where the expenses on commission are automatically deducted from the Commission earned.

Many many thanks.

Marianne Swienink-Havard