[GNC] Export & Import Account tree for a new file

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Sun Apr 19 10:36:30 EDT 2020

Dear Gnucash people,

I have tried unsuccessfully nearly 20 times to export the account tree from last year and import it to a new file for this year.

Do I have to close the book???  I do not want to do that.

I just want a new account and I have created it, but not able to import the account tree into the new file.  I do not want to import any transactions, only the account tree.

I hope someone can help me in simple steps.

Thank you very much!

Anita