[GNC] Gnucash logs

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Apr 26 11:19:21 EDT 2020

The .log files are more like historical data snapshots than application info. Having them all in a subfolder would be nice with less clutter. I wouldn’t say they belong in a system temp folder. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any app put its lock files in a separate location from the file being used. Though, most prepend them with a “.” so they are not visible during normal use. There is some room for improvement on both counts though.

Regards,
Adrien