[GNC] Counters have stopped incrementing in recent versions of GC

gnucash.dgr9z at ncf.ca gnucash.dgr9z at ncf.ca
Mon Apr 27 07:37:15 EDT 2020

Hello,

I use the counters feature for invoices and bills. The behaviour I am used to is that cloning or creating a new bill/invoice auto increments the number:

I-00296 > I-00297
B-00179 > B-00180

etc.

I updated to GC 3.10 recently. These numbers no longer increment; for example cloning I-00296 results in a new invoice with the same number. I reverted to 3.9 but the behaviour persists.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? Is there a known procedure to get it working again?

Thanks,
Ron