[GNC] Reporting combinations of accounts

Ruaraidh ruaraidh.sh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:51:13 EDT 2020

I'm in the UK where married couples are taxed separately and have to file
separately. I'm not a tax expert, but I've just googled it and find
confirmation on both government and accountants' web sites: husbands and
wives (the words used on the web sites - I'm not sure about other types of
couple) have been taxed independently since 1990.

So, interestingly, the original GnuCash question seems irrelevant in the
USA, but still relevant here. You are lucky!

Ruaraidh