[GNC] Latest Update

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Tue Aug 4 10:59:10 EDT 2020

Both were as planned in the release schedule. The 4.0 update was 3 months after 3.9 (3.10 was an emergency release 2 weeks after 3.9, and 3.11 was the normally planned simultaneous release with 4.0). As with most x.0 releases, there were enough bugfixes in the first month after release to warrant the 4.1 release on a faster schedule. Again, the 4.1 release plan was published far in advance as being a 1-month after 4.0. To put things back to the usual schedule (every three months at the end of the usual calendar quarters), the 4.2 release is scheduled for the end of September. Other than the 3.10 issues, there are no surprises here.
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com