[GNC] Latest Update

Art Chimes artsonline at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:56:58 EDT 2020

Greg Feneis wrote (Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 06:50:30 -0700) ...

"I'm still on 2.6.21

"I had trouble updating to 3.x, so I gave up.  I think the big reasons users
should keep updated is to clear up a bug they're facing, or if they have a
question about how to do something, it's handy to be asking for help with a
recent version.

"So far, I've been pretty lucky with the end of the 2.6 series."

I upgraded in recent weeks from 3.x to 4.0 and then to 4.1.

I had zero problems installing the new versions (although the upgrade
seems to have lost my saved filter (or whatever it's called) in a csv
price import).

I did get a Windows Defender warming during the install process. I
ignored it, and that was that.

There's no way of knowing (that I know of) how many users upgrade
without issue, but I'm confident that the vast majority of upgraders
do so successfully.

-Art-