[GNC] Request for help with GnuCash 4.1

pyz01 at cox.net pyz01 at cox.net
Tue Aug 4 22:51:08 EDT 2020

David -- this is a common false positive being thrown from the Windows 10
"Smart Sense" Defender anti-malware program.  There should be an option to
click through the error and "install anyway?" (May be harmful - but do you
want to install anyway).  Just say yes and click through the errors and it
will install.

Ken