[GNC] GTK CSS 4.0-4.1

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:32:13 EDT 2020

Em seg., 3 de ago. de 2020 às 11:52, Jimmy R via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> escreveu:

> using flathub Linux Mint 20
> I have tried /.var/app/ org.gnucashh.GnuCash/config/gtk-3.0/ settings.ini
> Not working if Im doing it correctly

On Windows my settings for dark theme work.

also

> I am trying to make a little more space between lines, I tried margins,
> borders, and padding
> Nothing seem to work for
>
> .gnc-class-user-register-primary
> .gnc-class-user-register-secondary
> .gnc-class-user-register-split

These selectors work for me on Windows.

I tried it in /* Application wide font setting */ but it blows up all pages

This is the function of this selector.  :  )

*Does anyone know which Selectors/Rules to modify the:Highlight
TextRegister Summary BarAccount Sheet (Headers, Total Bar, etc.) *

*for Dark theme?*

*These do not work on
Windows:.gnc-class-highlight#gnc-id-summarybar#account_tree*

Tks!

--
Regards
GTI